Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Strawberry Fields Forever

In memory of Miki Robinson. In our life time we are lucky if we have 1 true friend. We are blessed if we have 2,3 or 4 close friends. In this life time I have been very blessed. I have traveled the country making friends. The bond which binds us is a passion for beads and a creative streak which brings us together. These long distant friendships are mantained through mailing list, emails and phone calls. On April 25th, 2005 my friend Miki Robinson passed away. They say "Time heals the pain". My conclusion is that time doesn't heal the pain. It brings an acceptance. I miss Miki and I think about her often. She will live forever in the hearts of those who's life she touch. Writing about Miki and her boys was a very hard thing for me to do. I can't imagine what it would be like to be almost grown up but still needing the and guidance of your Mom and Dad and not having either. I pray that God will watch over her boys and help her other grown son and daughters. If you would like to make a donation to help take care of Miki's family please stop by and visit Miki's memorial page or stop by Beads Buy the Kit and purchase a kit for a bracelet that Miki Designed. Look under "beads goods". All donations go directly to Miki's family.

No comments: