Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Be My Valentine

Just in time for Valetines Day the beading bug has bit. It has been a long time since I have wanted to create something new. I love the microscope slide pendants. Soldering really wasn't my favorite thing to do. I may venture off and try something new but everything comes back to the beads. It took two days to design and write the pattern. I realize when I made the bezel for the second slide that not all 11 seed beads are the same size. Back to the drawing board to recount and add extra beads to fit the microscope slide. With this complete I added the instructions to Bead-Patterns.com You can find supplies for creating a microscope slide at ARTchix Studio Along with the microscope slides and tapes they carry a large selection of vintage images. The heart in the back ground is needle felted using Merino wool roving with silk. Accented with a bead embroidery. See everything goes back to the beads!

No comments: