Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Three Little Monkeys

These little monkeys see no evil, hear no evil or speak no evil. They are hanging around to see what kind of mischief they can get into. I thought they might like to go on the beadcruise and checking out the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins in Costa Maya. 33 days to go and we will be sailing the high seas and enjoying our adventure on the Slendour of the Sea. The monkey bead was gift from my friend Brenda. She brought it back from Bedazzled in Washington D.C. I think I will start a little journal to see how many miles these little monkeys and I will get to travel this spring.

6 comments:

The bad Liz said...

Great idea Bev - that is such a fun idea.

Unknown said...

That is just the cutest little bead! It's perfect on the bracelet (like he's going "OH DEAR!")

Look forward to the adventures he'll go on with you.

The Lone Beader® said...

I like the monkey bead, too. Monkeys are funny...I touched a monkey's toes once at the zoo, and he looked at me like I did something wrong. LOL=:)

Robin said...

Love this bracelet... have wanted to learn to make them. Did you learn it from a book or magazine?

Beverly Herman said...

Robin I learned how to bead crochet from Judith Giffin instructions. Judith's first book called Bead Crocheted Ropes has wonderful graphics and illustrations to guide you through the learning process.
http://www.beadline.com/newpress/books/books.html
Now if you ever get to New Orleans I would be honored to show you how to bead crochet!

Beverly Herman said...

LB I can't claim to have touched a monkey's toes but I did pet a shark and touch a starfish once.
That is a great monkey story!!