Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A New Size in Delicas

One of my favorite places that we shopped at during the show (Bead & Button) was Foxden Designs. It was great to see Terri Ann and "my" oh "my" she had a great selection of Miyuki's newest addition of Size 10 Delica seed beads. I wanted one of every color. Instead I settle for just a few to get me started. I have already placed an order for more. I love them!! They are just the right size for the Bead Cruise 2008 project I am working on. Wirelace from Alacarteclasps. This next product was new to me but I heard it has been around for awhile. There are several articles published in the bead magazines with projects using the wirelace. Alacarteclasps has a gallery of designs on their website Heather Powers at Humblebeads created this design using the wiremesh. The last booth we stopped at was Earthenwood Studios. Melaine makes some awesome ceramic beads and pendants. To see other Ceramic Bead Makers visit the Art Bead Scene blog.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

For some reason, I rarely use Delicas in my work, but I love them...