Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kits and Bits

I thought it was time to put my rivoli in a different kind of setting. My friend Audrey shared a picture of a bracelet she made using a pattern by Nikia Angel called the sparkly wheel. I have this pattern and put my rivoli in the middle. You can find the kit for a sparkly wheel at Buy the Kit.com. Kits are the perfect solution when you are not able to attend a class by your favorite designer. I bought this kit from Ann Benson at Beads East. It is called Raspberry Mousse. The directions are very well written and the kit is gorgeous. If you would like to try your hand at bead embroidery I would recommend one of these kits. This is a sneak peak of mine in progress. I am almost done. I am taking this baby on the high seas. It will be perfect to sport on Bead Cruise 2008 Support your favorite designer and buy a kit today!

2 comments:

KV said...

Such a gorgeous color combination for a bracelet!

Thank you so much for your compliment on my blog -- you really made my day!

Kathy V in NM

Rosanne said...

You are right, that is a yummy looking bracelet. Can't wait to see it on the high seas!

Rosanne