Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Shopping

It's Black Friday and you won't find me out in the crowds trying find that bargin.  The only kind of shopping I like to do is bead shopping.  We did just that last Tuesday and Wednesday.  After seeing New Moon for a second time with my sisters we went out to lunch and hit the bead stores in Kalamazoo.  We found a few trinkets to fill our pockets.  Wednesday was the Jackpot.  We went to Trade  Wind's in Watervielet, MI.  I love going to that place to shop for beads.  I picked up a nice little bag of goodies to bring home with me.
I will leave you some pictures from our shopping adventure.
Don't forget to stop by the Artbead Scene for  Black Friday Sales.
Have a great shopping weekend!
Thanks for stopping by
Beverly





3 comments:

stregata said...

Sounds like you were in bead heaven! Hope you will let us see the marvels you found!

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow, I didn't go shopping all weekend, nor did I see New Moon! I went to a rock concert instead! :)

Unknown said...

I am forwarding an "Award" to you! Please read my recent post on http://beadedbear.blogspot.com regarding it.

It is now your turn to pass on the award, should you accept it!

Hugs,

Sig