Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Spring Brings Dragonflies

It was exciting to see two finished dragonflies after the class. Terry and Lissa were wearing their dragonflies before the end of the cruise. Heather made special Humblebeads for this color combination.
The chain and clasp were purchased from BelloModo Check out our bead cruise sponsors at BeadCruise.com.
There are a few kits left that will be making their way to my etsy shop in the future. 2 Teals, a Purple and a Blue. The kits will come complete with a spiral bound booklet.
Now I have two things left to get done on my list and my deadlines will be complete. I wondering how much beading I can get done during the Super Bowl. Ha! probably not much with the nailing biting that will be taking place.

***Note I do not receive any monetary gain from promoting Humblebeads and bead cruise sponsors***

5 comments:

Katie said...

ooh - can't wait! gotta get me one of those dragonflies!

Heather Powers said...

love it! what a beautiful color scheme.

MelanieMiljan said...

very beautiful.

mtorok said...

Bellissimo, c'è schema?

mtorok said...

Bellissimo, c'è schema?