Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Bead & Button Shopping

Heather and Rosanne went shopping for me at the Bead & Button show. I knew I had a package coming. Heather shopped from her booth. She picked from her new beautiful creations. I am one lucky girl! (Mom)
If you missed the show you can shop for humblebeads at Heather's website and etsy shop.
humbleads.com and humblebeads.etsy.com

Rosanne picked a Lisa Peter's cabochon and button. Chain, spacer beads and 2 gorgeous rivoli's from Bello Modo. I love Rolo chain and rivolis!

Lisa Peter's Art on Etsy Enjoy free shipping from Bello Modo

Heather and Rosanne Thank you so much for making me feeling like I was part of the Bead & Button experience.

I asked Heather to share a few of her favorite moments from the show.
Bev: Heather what was your favorite memory from the show?
Heather: A surprise visit by my brother Ray and his wife Jennifer.
Bev: What was your favorite purchase?
Heather: A Bumble Bee by Kerri Fuhr.

My favorite part of the show was phone calls from Heather and Rosanne sharing the good times they had!
Thanks for stopping by.

*Disclaimer* No monetary gain was received from the vendors or family members mention in this post.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

I wish you had been there. I hope to meet you next year, Bev! Enjoy the day! Erin