Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

A Bevy of Earrings

bevy - Definition of bevy at YourDictionary.com noun pl. bevies bev′·ies. a group, esp. of girls or women; a flock: now said chiefly of quail; any group or collection. Origin: ME bevey

I liked these so much I got carried away.
Jet ABX2
3mm JetNut ABX2 with 14kt seed bead accents.
3mm Siam ABX2 with 14kt seed bead accents.
3mm Idicolite AB with 14kt seed bead accents.

These will make it into my etsy shop sometime in the middle of August. Inquiries welcome.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Marcia DeCoster said...

Bev, These are just wonderful, I could use a pair in every color. This is the perfect earring to go with beaded jewelry, love them!

Unknown said...

Lovely and so very wearable. I agree with Marcia, one in every color please.

WindyRiver said...

Nicely done - it's always fun to try a design out with different color combinations.

Tamis Place said...

Great Read!!

a2susan said...

This design is fabulous. I would love wearing them.

farzana said...

very nice and beautiful earrings they are really very beautiful.
i like this.

Aleta said...

I love, love, love the ones you had on today - they are BEAUTIFUL!!! Let me know when they're up in your Etsy shop!!

sunita said...

these are really wonderful i like them.

monika grover said...

These are perfect earring to go with beaded jewelry, i like them!