Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

To-Do List

I had a talk with my sister last week about making a list. A list of things to do. I made my list using my iPod. Instead of check marks on the things I completed I put ladybugs next to the lines using an app called DoodleBuddy. Did I mention I love my iPod!
Back to the list.
Here it is

Pictures are complete and these earrings are listed in my etsy shop.
These earrings are like potato chips. You can't just make one pair! More pictures tomorrow of the crocheted bracelet I have been working on.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh - I HAVE to keep an eye out for the earring kits...You know me...Even though I LOVE the ones you've made, I would LOVE to make them myself :o) They really are gorgeous!!!

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh.My.Goodness. I would totally rock a pair of those earrings. I love them. And they are less fattening than potato chips ;-)
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Beverly Herman said...

Erin they are less fattening. They are like Lay's Bake potato chips very light!