Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

West End

I took a ride this morning to the other side of town to see a new Doctor. I drove down West End and by the 17th street canal where the levee broke with hurricane Katrina. There was a lot of reconstruction taking place. The marina was filled with boats but the damage from the storm could still be seen.

The doctor I saw today who is working on fixing the damage from the massive amount of steroids I took after being exposed to the chemical the apartment complex used to resurface the patio in the apartment above me. Apparently the side effect was an ulcer in my stomach. Time. It all takes time to recover.

1 comment:

stregata said...

Oh Bev. I wish you speedy recovery. There is so much to say, but I can't quite find the words. Just - get well again.