Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Things I See

I love taking pictures. I never miss a good shot with the camera on my 4S iPhone My two favorite apps are PhotoToaster and Aviary. I go between the two when editing photos. Each app has a different feature or filter that I like to combine. I usually post the photos to Instagram. A few end up on my Facebook page.

Clouds are one of my favorite subjects. Every night there is different view right outside my door. Here are a few of favorites.





If you would like to follow along on Instagram let me know and I will share my user name.

Have I told you today how much I love my iPhone? This blog post was made using the Blogger+ app on my iPhone. There is no excuse for not blogging everyday. Not when this magical little Apple device does it all.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: