Pages

Friday, March 06, 2015

Learning New Things

I recently bought a new laptop. It’s an ASUS 2 in 1 laptop. The old operating system could not handle the new version of Microsoft Office that I use to illustrate my bead instructions. My old computer was so old it was running Windows XP.
5827053_sd

It did not take me long to learn this was the right machine for me.  Being an Apple girl I was always trying to swipe the screen to switch between windows and apps on the older laptops.  It was small learning curve switching from the desktop to tiles and apps. I am learning my way around the Windows 8.1 and loving every minute of it. My true love will always be an Apple device.  It’s nice to know I can work with both systems to get my work done.
This is my first post using Windows Live Writer.  Let’s hope this means there will be more blog post in my future.

No comments: