Pages

Monday, April 04, 2005

Ta Da Sisters

The best things in life are sisters. My sister Rosanne surprised me with a visit to New Orleans on Tuesday. I knew I was picking up my Mom but had no idea she was going to be here too. I picked my Mom and she told me this story about sitting next to the nicest lady on the plane who was coming to New Orleans to visit her sister. I said "oh that's nice" as my Mom puts her around me and turns me away from the Concord. Next thing I knew my Rosanne was standing behind me giving me a hug! We covered a lot territory from one end of town to the other. Wednesday we went to a Needlepoint and Yarn Shop on Magazine street. Thursday we went to Ponchatula to a bead store called Turquoise Coyote. Treasures and beads filled our bags as we left the store. One evening we made the Ta Da Ladies. We found the directions at ARTchix Studio

1 comment:

The bad Liz said...

Thanks for posting the link for this wonderful ladies!! I really really think that they are great. I see a "ta da" sister in my life!

Big hugs!!

Liz