Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Merry Christmas

Click here for a full color chart of the pattern. Christmas is just around the corner. In two short days we will be going from sun bunnies to snow bunnies and heading home for Christmas. While worked on packing up the gifts we got for the kids and the grandbabies I wanted to give something to you. A Christmas Teddy Stocking. May your Christmas holiday be filled with peace, love and joy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Christmas Prayer I said a Christmas prayer for you Because the season's near I didn't ask for riches But for gifts so much more dear. I asked for joyful gatherings With your family all around And for carols to inspire you With their old familiar sound. I asked for quiet moments In your heart on Christmas morn For a special time to celebrate The Savior who was born. I asked for friends to send their best That you might know they care I asked for peace and love and hope And I know God heard my prayer. ~ Nancy Brummett ~ Text © Abbey Press, St. Meinrad, IN. 47577 http://www.abbeypress.com/

4 comments:

debb said...

thank you bevvie
travel safely

Anonymous said...

From the TN Bev to the NO Bev--
Please have a safe trip north and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Bevvie:wave when you pass through ohio! i'll be waving at you. pam

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Christmas "sweetie". How sweet of you to take the time to share! Hope your trip makes memories of the most beautiful Christmas ever. jane