Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Go Saints Go!!

In New Orleans this week it wasn't hard to show your team spirit. Carnival season has started and Mardi Gras is right around the corner. The Saints won yesterday!! I am not a fan of football *gasp* but I too, sat on the edge of my seat last night watching the last five minutes of the game. Yesterday I took a drive over to Gary's Crafts to pick up charms to go on the bracelets we are making at our next bead society meeting. What did I see on my drive across town? A SUV....the driver had Saints flags on the side mirrors sporting a Saints football helmet. Quite a site to see pulling into the parking lot at Sam's Club. At the next traffic light I looked over to see a young man with his arm hanging out the window showing off his Fleur De Lis tattoo with the Saints written underneath. Here is a little Lagniappe (lan' yap) with more New Orleans Slang.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Charms are so fun. I like the theatre masks=:)