Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life is a Bead

Tonight I created my first Treasury on Etsy I sat on the Treasury page like a chicken waiting for an egg to hatch. Watching for that next space to open up. I was being coached on the phone. My etsy daughter was walking me through each step. I discovered working etsy is a lot of work!!! What else did I learn tonight? Taking good, clear, quality photos is very important to making that sale. I have a few bead kits left I am offering on Etsy. Bumps in the Road. Russian Dragonfly Necklace Touch of Russian Elegance Necklace. Have you had your Etsy today?

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Your page looks great! And, your beadwork is beautiful! And, these things are a lot of work. I set up a Squidoo page recently, and it's easy to navigate, but it seems like it still took me a long time to create:)

Also, thanks for your kind comment on my blog today. You are sweet:)

Have a wonderful day:)