Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Bead Book To Inspire You

The Art of Beaded Beads will take you on an adventure exploring design, color & techniques. The wonderful thing about experimenting with beads is you can make one for a pendant. If you really enjoyed the pattern you can create two more for a set of earrings. I found this book to be very informative. I am ready to begin my adventure in creating beaded beads. Are you ready? The Tetrahedron Bead by Diane Fitzgerald. I am coloring outside of my normal range with raspberry lined and olive matte delicas. My plans are to make two smaller Tetrahedron beads for earrings. I bought antique brass chain and assembled a necklace with a brass clasp. 8mm raspberry puffy crystals with 4mm olivine A/B crystals complete the design.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

I love that necklace. Now those can be your "new Bevvie colors".
Was that pattern in the book or did you get it somewhere else?
Can't wait to see the earrings.

Hugs...Rosanne

Beverly Herman said...

The pattern was in the book. This is a good book to have. You would like it.

Unknown said...

I've put that book in my amazon favorites :) Thanks for sharing!