Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lucky Dog

Cricket is one lucky dog. He has a friend named Sally who buys him the cutest toys when she out shopping with her hubby Bruce. The newest additions to his ever growing collection of stuffed animals....A Flea..his now all time favorite. On the back side it says "Bite Me" Throw it in the middle of all his toys in the chair and he can find it in a New York minute. Mom does this pumpkin make my butt look fat? Cricket is such a good sport. I have a new orange shirt I will be wearing on Halloween when we go out for tricks and treats. Thank you Sally and Bruce for making Cricket the best dressed pumpkin on the block!

5 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. Cricket is hysterical in an adorable way. What a champ! I love the pumpkin outfit.

Rosanne said...

Oh my! Cricket what is your momma thinking? You are the Great Pumpkin that's for sure. Rubee says she can't wait to meet that handsome hunk of pie, errr doggy greatness....

coco006 said...

Ho that he is good-looking !
He is adorable citrouile (pumpkinà, which air(sight) he has
My cats have full of toys, but they lose them at the end of five minutes of game. One day we shall find all the toys under furniture
Bye ;D

The Lone Beader® said...

I dunno. Something tells me Cricket isn't enjoying that! It looks hot, and he is already wearing a coat!

Beverly Herman said...

Diane he really didn't mind getting dressed up..it was sitting still for the picture. I can promise you if it doesn't cool off before the end of October Cricket won't be wearing his pumpkin suit. Thanks for stopping by!