Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something's In The Air.

What I thought was a cold in my last post turned out to be an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. Sprinkle a little of this fuzzy stuff that has been blowing around covering the ground and I had a full blown allergy attack. Just in the nick of time we found the right combinations of medication to make things tolerable. My voice is coming back and I am feeling like a normal person again. The one thing I found disturbing is the comment about what is in the air after Hurricane Katrina. I have been told this several times during doctor visits over the last 2 years. Mold is a major part of the problem. Houses still sit waiting to be repaired or torn down. I carry paper masks in my car to wear when I have to drive in some of these areas. I ran into a friend I haven't seen in awhile last night. The stories are still the same. Waiting for repairs to be completed. On to the good stuff. Tomorrow I leave for Fort Lauderdale to board the Navigator of the Sea on March 1st for Bead Cruise 2008. I am so excited I can hardly wait for Friday to get here. I went shopping Sudany and bought a few new things to wear. We are going to visit the Turtle Farm in Jamestown Grand Caymon. In the mean time bead happy, be safe it is a jungle out there!!

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I hope you are better now... Have fun on the bead cruise!!

hands2heal said...

I hope the cruise has taken you out of the 'danger zone' and you're having a great time! Can't wait to see pictures on your blog when you return. :)

KV said...

This is late but the wishes are still the same -- have a wonderful, wonderful time!


Kathy V in NM

The bad Liz said...

Can't wait to hear your bead cruise stories. I know that you all had the best time.....