Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Are you sure that is a Pod Pendant?

It looks a little to be on the skinny side of being a pod. Sally came over today and showed me the correct way to wrap the wire. I really have to loosen up and give the next enough room to nestle those beads in the pod. Being my first it isn't really that bad... just thin. It must be the inner me wishing for skinny. The last two weeks have been really bad with my thyroid acting up. My bones ache and I've gain 8 lbs. It is a very uncomfortable feeling. I have seven days to go before my next appointment to see the Endocrinologist. I am going to call it a night. Tomorrow is the AKS Gem Show. I really looking forward to fondling some beads!! Our favorite vendor Graywolf will be there. I love the one cut seed beads they bring.

7 comments:

Erin Siegel said...

I love it! I think it looks great! Yours looks more like a real pea pod to me!

Rosanne said...

I don't recall seeing too many fat pea pods. I think you did a great job. Hope you feel better and fondle some beads for me!

The Lone Beader® said...

Pod pendants are so cute! I think if I made one it would have to be all green or yellow like a wax bean!

Beverly Herman said...

Thanks Erin, for the kind words on the pod.

Thank you Diane, everyone else did green pearls and they looked like pea pods. Mine must be magical peas with those colors!

BethieJ said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your pea pods.. how cute are they!! You did a GREAT job on them!!

Nicki said...

It looks great! I love it! I like the idea! Super!

byZarah.com said...

What a cool pea pod! :) Perfect. / byZarah.com