Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sea Things by Summer Studio

My package arrived this weekend wrapped so beautifully in this lovely tissue and tied with a ribbon. I anticipated the seeing these lovely Sea Things cabochons in person. I knew they would be spectacular. One night I was surfing blog lists. (you can see the blogs I visit on the right side bar) I found Summer Studio. LeAnn was having a Sea Things give away. As soon as I saw these I knew I had to have one. I started to imagine how I would use this Art Bead in a design. You can see more of LeAnn's beautiful pendants and buttons in her etsy store SummerStudioEtc

4 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Thanks so much, Bev! What beautiful photos. Warm regards, LeAnn

Rosanne said...

I am totally infatuated with those barnacles of LeAnn's. I can't wait to see (and I know I have to) what you do with those. Its gonna be fantastic I'm sure. I know just the colors your gonna use, I can "see" it now...:^)

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see how you use them :D

Shirley Lim said...

Love the wrappers and the beads. Use them and show us wait you did ! =D