Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a winner!!

This afternoon a package arrived in my mailbox. I was so excited because I knew these beautiful doily earrings created by Inspired Jewelry by Ann Burke would be inside. Ann had a drawing on her blog to pick a favorite pair of her doily earrings from her etsy shop. My favorite were the Mohagany Doily Earrings. Ann's color choice and combinations are stunning. I love the faceted red Tiger Eye stone in the center. It is a perfect match to red Tiger Eye bracelet I made last year. Stop by Ann'Etsy shop where you find the perfect piece of bead art for you or someone on your shopping list. Thanks Ann, I will treasure and wear these earrings often!

6 comments:

The Muse said...

Oh I bet you will look stunning!
Great color to sport for Thanksgiving dinner...
Congrats! :)
Ok I am off to check MY mailbox .. LOL :)

Jean Hutter said...

Congratulations bev - they are stunning.

Beverly Herman said...

I just love these earrings. I feel like a very lucky girl!!

Rosanne said...

Ooooh! You picked a beautiful pair. I love red tiger eye.

Libby said...

Congratulations on the awesome win. Great inspiration too, I just bought some tiger eye beads and hadn't even thought of earrings. They're gorgeous!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

oooooooooooooo Lucky YOU!!!