Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monday Night Heroes

Instead of Heroes tonight we had Football. I am not good at watching sports on TV. 998 channels on cable and I couldn't find a thing I wanted to watch. I spotted the lariat on my computer desk. These earrings instantly came to mind. What a perfect match to the St Peterburg Lariat. If I keep on track there will be a matching bracelet. I will be working on instructions for both. I am hoping to start on them before Thursday. I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for Art and I. He's worried that it might be to much for me. As long as he helps me lift the turkey to put it in and out of the oven we will be in business.

4 comments:

The Muse said...

Just think, you owe it all to football! LOL......
Great way to get inspired...they are so nice, bet the bracelet will be just as cool!

The Lone Beader® said...

Funky earrings!

Fidelity Reconstruction said...

hello, i am a fellow blogger and have a beading question. my 85yr old gma was VERY much into beading and all of a sudden just got out of it and she has thousands of dollars worth of beads, clasps, adornments, slides, pendents, you name it you would not believe how much she has. i have put an ad on craigslist as a beading inventory close out! and have had no responses, granted it's only been two days but wondered if you had any insight as to how i can get rid of the bead inventory she has. if i found a beader they would think they had found the jackpot to buy off us. any advice would be great!
thanks!

Betty BeadBug said...

These are really lovely.