Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2008

This afternoon I went on a quest to find something I knew I had in my closet. I did find what I was looking for but I also found a treasure. A scrapbook Heather made for me in 1999 for Mother's day. Before I go on, I have let you know these boxes have been stacked in the closet from the first day we moved in.(at least 3 or 4years) I wasn't sure what I was going to find! The words Heather wrote to me, her Mom filled me with so much love for my daughter. I cried because it is hard being so far away from my Mom, my children, my grandbabies, my sisters, my brother and nieces and nephews. This year will be wonderful. I am so excited I will be going home for Christmas. Heather as a child kissing her Mom. Heather at the age of 17. Heather on her weddng day, with so much joy within standing next to her Mom and Dad. This brings me to Twitter which I recently joined. I have become a twitter stalker. It's a great tool when you see them twitter and know they are by the phone and it is my chance to call them. *grin* If you would like to learn some helpful hints on how to use twitter for your business and promoting. Stop by the Humblebeads blog. She has some great do and don'ts in the twitter world.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! Love the photos! And, I'm a Twitter addict now... I like it because I can feed my blog posts to it, and it updates my Facebook status at the same time! :D

KV said...

Wonderful photos, Bev!


Kathy V in NM