Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

I Have A Dream

And it is for a sewing maching. I have narrowed my search to this Brother® Project Runway 50 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine from JoAnn Fabrics. The regular price is $398.88. with their online 40% off coupon the cost would $239.33 with free shipping. This baby would do all the things I would need one to do with a sewing machine. Right now it is just a dream. This would be a major purchase right now. To many hospital bills from my surgery that have to be paid first. But, I have a dream for that sewing machine!

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I have a sewing machine. My dream is that I knew how to use it! LOL. interesting how people's dreams can be so similar, yet so different at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev, are we still meeting on Saturday?