Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Beatles

It is funny the things you think about while on a cruise. Just down the hall from our cabin was this picture of the Beatles. I immediately thought of the Lone Beader who has been working away her on version of the Beatle's Yellow Submarine. Her dedication to detail is amazing. The hours have been long and many have enjoyed their journey through the process of the Lone Beader creating another master piece of bead art. Stop by and check it out. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me! I'm glad you are enjoying my submarine! And, it's funny because I was going to post a similar Beatles picture today, but decided to wait. LOL.

Traci Dolan said...

Your beadwork is so amazing. I'm going on my first trip to the Bead & Button show this year. I'm also taking a trip to Arizona next week with my son and hope to squeeze in some bead shopping while I'm there. My aunt and cousin both live in the New Orleans area and I was just thrilled to see your Russian inspired pieces. I love beading Russian leaves with Russian stones. Just amazing. Hope you're feeling better.