Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Collabration Wednesday

A Place In Time is the name I chose for my collaboration project. The technique I chose to combine the Art beads was bead crochet. In my mind I saw the rope flowing through the center ceramic bead and intertwining with the glass spiral. I really like the combination of the different type of Art Beads together. The combination of ceramic and glass worked well in this crocheted bracelet. Completing the set are the earrings. I love when a project and combinations of beads just pop and the design works out as my mind's eye saw it. Thanks Cindy for inviting me to participate in this collaboration project. Cindy Gimbrone's Website Elaine Ray's Website

7 comments:

Jean Hutter said...

WOW these are amazing - as I knew they would be. That necklace is stunning and so interesting. I love the color combinations.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Bev - Lovely, beautiful, fabulous, gorgeous, wonderful, inventive pieces! I Love love love what you did with the spirals - I love Elaine's beads and didn't they all work together wonderfully?!? Thanks for playing with us!! :-)

Cindy

Rosanne said...

Beautiful pieces! I like what you did with all the art beads. You combined everything so well.

Unknown said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

The Lone Beader® said...

I like the earrings!

Mary Harding said...

I love the way you were able to bring out the colors of all the beads in each of your pieces. Each piece flows wonderfully from color to color and shape to shape. Quite an incredible accomplishment and so gorgeous.

Terri said...

Awesome! A true work of art!