Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Few Set Backs

I started to write about my few medical set backs and changed my mind. I am sure you would rather hear about a secret project I have been working on. It will debut next week. Excuting what my mind sees will be my challenge. So far though it is all working out. Now if we could just put an end to the eye allergies and infection and get those 5 stitches removed I might be back to normal. Just in time to put the plans my sister has worked out for me motion. Yay!! A trip home to the Bead & Button show and back home in time pick up my brother and his wife up at the airport and make a wedding in June with my Mom. I love plans!!

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

A secret project?? Can't wait to read all about it!

The bad Liz said...

Secret projects are the best....anxious in Detroit to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

I love secret projects. I'll check back!