Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clay, Glass and Seed Beads Collide

I was very excited when I was asked to participate in a collaboration project with Cindy Gimbrone and Elaine Ray. The beads arrived just a few days before I left on the Bead Cruise. I love working with Art beads. They are often the focal points for my beadwork. The colors, shapes and textures influence the techniques I use to complete a design. The art beads from Elaine and Cindy are totally different in the medium in which they were created. Here is preview of what I created.

Please join me tomorrow for the unveiling of the pieces I created for the collaboration project. Stop by the Art Bead Scene blog for more ideas on how to use those art beads!

2 comments:

Jean Hutter said...

Bev - that is just a teaser - I can't wait to see the completed project. I just bet it will be awesome.

Beverly Herman said...

I know Jean...sorry teasers are bad!! I can't wait to share the finished pieces...tonight at mightnight which will make it tomorrow.