Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September Bead Journal Page

My bags are packed, my beads are in my carry-on (large purse) and we are ready for flight in the morning. Las Vegas here we come. We are staying at the Flamingo Hotel. A perfect theme for my September Bead Journal page. Flamingo Carved Tagua Nut This bead holds so many memories for me of great trips with my friend Marcie. One of our many following Judith across country on her trek from Tombstone, AZ to Atrium, New Hamphsire. Beading together trying out new bead projects. Good friends, good food and time spent with friends. I finshed a few other bead projects this month. I realized when I put them all together there was a lot of purple. This sent me on a quest to find out what I could about the color purple. Not to mention a trip to the store to find something to wear with all this purple! Purple is the color trend for fall this year. To read about the color purple go here It's time to call it a night "Gracie" You got a plane to catch in the morning!

4 comments:

KV said...

You make so many wonderful things and do them so beautifully. Have a wonderful trip!


Kathy V in NM

Beverly Herman said...

Thanks Kathy, I stopped by your blog last night. I love all those freeform bracelets!! I stop back next week.

Bev

The Lone Beader® said...

I love that flamingo! There is so much detail there....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful.... Wooow its really fantastic.Have a wonderful trip!