Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Branch Bead Lariat

I worked until the wee hours of the morning putting the fringe on my lariat. I couldn't wait to take a picture. It was 2:00 am and I was to tired to make the post before I headed to bed. Ta Da here it is! The rope is crocheted with dark metallic bronze iris seed beads. The focal beads were made special by humblebeads. I can't wait to see what Heather is cooking up in her bead oven for 2008. Completing the design are stick pearls, swavarski crystals and an assortment of coin and round pearls.

10 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Yea. We beaders are always staying up into the wee hours of morning... :D

Rosanne said...

That is beautiful! I have been waiting to see it finished and it was well worth the wait!

Jean Hutter said...

That is just beautiful and an excellent photo too!

KV said...

Well, it would seem highly unnatural if we beaders did not bead until the wee hours of the morning, right?

Kathy V in NM

Beverly Herman said...

Your right. I think we need a bumper sticker that says "Real Beaders stay up all night"
Thanks for stopping by!

Anna said...

Gorgeous lariat Bev!

I was up until almost 4am the other morning! The early morning hours are the most productive for me. I'm starting to turn my days and nights around...

MyFairLadyVT4 said...

Wow that lariet is fabulous. I love thosecolors. It goes with your bracelet. Ann

cigarboxbeads said...

Just gorgeous!

Another late-night-beader!

marilyn g

Beverly Herman said...

Thanks so much everyone for stopping by. I am glad to hear I am not the only one who stays up until the wee hours of the mornng.
I am in good company! Thank you for the kind words on the lariat. Right now it is my favorite piece.

Kim said...

what an absolutely stunning piece!!!
and you are most deff NOT alone in the wee hours of the morning :)