Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Senseless Vandalism

Due to the senseless vandalism that happened sometime between 1:30 - 6:00 am at our apartment complex there will be no swimming or using the laundry room this weekend. (I am glad we got our laundry done on Friday). Which is really a shame seeing how the heat index is 102 degrees today. It looks like someone had a tea party at the bottom of the pool with the chairs and table sitting in the deep end. All this happened right out side of my apartment and I never heard a thing. It really makes me sad with the nice amenities our apartment complex offers to see others treat it with such disregard.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

People are such idiots. And you guys are the ones made to suffer.
Hope they find out who it it.

Katie said...

yeah...I love it when one set of stupid people (for lack of any other way to put it) ruins the fun for everyone else!

Beverly Herman said...

I saw quite a few unhappy people today come to the gate with their pool toys only turn away like what the heck. Your right Katie it only takes one group of stupid people to ruin it for everyone else.