Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

iPOD Touch

For my birthday l was gifted with a wonderful gadget called the "iPOD touch. My birthday isn't for a couple more weeks. I try not to think about it to much as my B-day is on the anniversary of hurricane Katrina. I will never forget turning 50 but I remember turning 54 and having so much fun with my iPOD.

Thanks for stopping by. My next post will be from my computer. I will share my vacation pictures than.

I am currently experiencing technical difficulties with my regular email server. Until they get it fixed I can be reached at couldbead at gmail dot com.

Bev

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a cool toy...errr..birthday present :o) I had no idea that mean old Katrina decided to show up on your birthday - I think you should get a new "honorary" birthday instead! I know you've already been having a blast with it - toys are fun that way!

Beverly Herman said...

I did change my birthday to September 13th. I came up with it when we had to evacuate for Gustuv just before August 29th last year. We ended up in Michigan and the darn thing came your way

Unknown said...

Congrats, I love the new layout, the use of tags is great . NICE!

--
Venus
Best Affordable Security

Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV