Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

What another Dragonfly?

On Bead Cruise 2010 Melanie Brooks of Earthenwood Studio gave a demo using Vintaj brass to wrap one of her beautiful cabochons. She made something that I thought was difficult seem so simple that I had to give it a try. I am very pleased with how my piece turned out. I have been a fan of Melanie's work for a very long time. I have enjoyed using her Art pieces in previous Bead Cruise projects.
Queen of Denial

Dragonfly Melody

Triton's Daughter


Thank you Melanie for being a 2010 Bead Cruise sponsor. I love the leafy face cabochon gift. Please stop and visit Melanie's blog and read about what goes on in her studio. For a quick fix stop by her Etsy shop. You will find some way cool new resin pendants. Planning your next project visit Earthenstudio and place an order. You will be sure to find that special piece to incorporate in your jewelry designs.
Thanks for stopping by. Beverly

4 comments:

stregata said...

Wow, Beverly - I haven't seen that piece called Triton's Daughter yet - that is brilliant and amazing!

TesoriTrovati said...

So pretty. And they say that dragonflies signify happiness don't they? I am thinking happy thoughts looking at all this loveliness! Enjoy the day! Erin

Rosanne said...

Melanie is the best when it comes to her pendants and Vintaj. I love the necklace. I need to get out my pliers too. Love the necklace.

Heather Powers said...

you do such a great job of bringing out the best in those art beads!