Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

All That Sparkles

40 3-mm Copper Crystals surround a 14mm Volcano rivoli followed by 60 Copper Crystals beaded around chain links accented with 24 kt seed beads.
Brings back memories of a Caribbean sunset tucked away reminding me I will see more of those sunsets in March.
This one of my favorite designs. I made earrings to match.

We will be beading in links in one of the classes I am teaching on Bead Cruise 2011

There is still time to join us as we take our beads to the high seas.
Visit www.beadcruise.com

5 comments:

LUCILA said...

Saludos, hermoso trabajo, que colores tan lindos. Felicidades

stregata said...

Your bead work always has me in awe!

Robin said...

Awesome bracelet!!!!!

Kim said...

That is gorgeous!

WindyRiver said...

Fantastic design!