Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mac's App's and iPod's

I should've been beading instead I have been playing with my iPod, apps and talking walkings along the Mississippi River on the Levee.

This afternoon we walked 2 miles west.Cricket was plain tuckered out by the time we turned around and headed south. We only had 2 more miles to go to make it back home.

Along the way I walked down newly grated roads to the river bank. Wondering how far this drift wood had to travel before it made it to the shore.

Watching ships, wondering when my ship will come in.

So much on my mind waiting for the phone call that will come this week with an appointment for a procedure waiting to be done. I am ready to get this over. The good news is I don't have to have surgery. I had a CT-scan January 7th. The results were fluid in the anterior abdominal wall from the last surgery. It requires a CT-Guide fluid removal. I did my research to find out how the procedure is done. My version: They are going to poke with me a needle and pop me like a ballon. I know it isn't funny but I have to find some humor in this. As slow as things are moving in the medical profession I am not counting on this getting done before my Mom gets here on the 29th. The good news the recovery time is short and I will be able to say "good-bye" to the pain in my side.

These photos were taken with my iPod 4g. Photos edited with Instagram, Retro and Photoshop apps can be seen on My Life with An iPod blog

No comments: