Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Urban Stripes E-Book

I've always been one to color within my favorite color palette. I am drawn to the matte finishes with a hit of metallic accents. Judith's Urban Stipes project fit that criteria letting me choose my colors.

You can see examples of different color combinations for the Urban Stripes by the members of the original on-line group who participated in the project here

Urban Stripes by Judith Giffin is now available as an e-book at Bead-Patterns.com

I am grateful and excited to have my finished Urban Stripe necklace displayed in the gallery along with the color numbers for this project.

In the book, you will find:
º Urban color inspiration
º Design and construction tips
º 3 necklace & 1 bracelet project
º 16 length adjustable pattern sections
º 48 pattern repeats
º Adding in thread and invisible closure
º Blank graph paper to copy and use

This book has it all. What are you waiting? Get out there and pick your color combination and let the fun begin.

No comments: