Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Bead Pavilion Storage Unit

Being a beader you know the hardest part of beading is trying to find a way to store your beads. There never seemed to be an easy way to have your beads at your finger tips when it is time to start a project. I have tried plano boxes, cardboard boxes, trays with tops and trays with no tops. Big baskets and little baskets. Sova Enterprises has come up with the perfect solution. The Bead Pavilion. There are two ways to purchase this unit. One is the Bead Pavilion with four shelves or you can purchase just the shelves. The shelves are stackable. There are two types of shelves to chose from. One will hold square tic tac containers and the other will hold round tubes. I got my Bead Pavilions from Cindy Tipton at Cindy's Crafts. Cindy will fix you right up and help you find the right size tic tac's or tubes for your shelves. I am off to bead something now that I can see my beads.

2 comments:

Judith said...

That looks way too organized, Bev!

The bad Liz said...

And I had even read this before Bev!! What was I thinking??