Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Gadget Girl

I am always looking for a way to make something easier. Have you ever tried to make your own earring wires? It is very hard to make two exactly the same size. I have found this wonderful gadget called EZ Earring. I bought it from Danrek.com You will find very detailed instructions to guide you through making your own earring wires. The next step is the design. I chose 4 mm Swavorski cream and 20 mm blue Swavorski pearls with Tribal Silver bead caps. I added the componets and finished the ends of the wire by making a very small bend to hold everything in place. If you are doing juried shows or sell your designs in a gallery. This could be just the gadget for you. This finished pair of earrings are now in a private collection. Below are other examples of earrings I made.

No comments: