Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mardi Paws

Next year I am making plans for Mardi Paws. I have lived in New Orleans for 10 and did not realize there was such a parade. I know during Mardi Gras they have a parade with the krewe of Barkus. What a fun way to get out and show off your best friend. My best friend is Cricket. He is a black miniture schnauzer

I would like to think I have Cricket trained but I am sure it is the other way around. Cricket knows all his toys by name. He loves to carry one outside on the patio and fetch it back into the house. This where he has me trained to give him a treat when this task is complete. One of Cricket's favorite toys is Nancy II the tropical monkey. My grown childred swear I buy more toys for this baby than I did for them as kids. Say isn't true!!

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Awwww....Mardi Paws is such a cute idea!! And, Cricket looks like a wonderful companion=:)

The bad Liz said...

Sadly, it's probably true that you buy more toys for Cricket than the kids. Money is probably a little more secure now!!

How many more days until our cruise???