Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Healing Doll

When I got home Tuesday morning there was package waiting for me. It was a healing doll from my friend Crystal Fox. (Beadfox) I put her right next to my bedstand. I slept alot the first day. Getting up, laying down, turning over and sitting up proved difficult with a new Titian Mesh screen. I have been dubbed RoBoBev2.0 by daughter. Wednesday morning the door bell rang. This beautiful spring bouquet of flowers was sent by my sister Rosanne. The next day my friends Mel and Libby sent this wonderful bouquet of flowers Thank you for the prayers and healing thoughts, the cards, the flowers and the phone calls.

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

The healing doll is beautiful! I hope it is helping and that you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Can't wait til you're over the hard part!

Good wishes coming you way daily!
Jane

KV said...

Lots of good thoughts going your way for a speedy recovery, Bev!


Kathy V in NM (who is amazed that you are already posting!)

Jean Hutter said...

Bev - good to hear you are feeeling better. lovely healing doll and flowers!