Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wrapping Things Up

I love my humblebeads cuff beads. Last night I finished this Garden Cuff bracelet for a special person. It went out in the mail this afternoon. I am working on offering this pattern for sale late September, along with past bead cruise projects. This will include Triton's Daughter necklace, Mayan Treasure bracelet and a Touch of Russian Elegance. Saturday is our bead society meeting. Our project this month is a Russian Spiral. I have the instructions printed and kits put together. If you would like to give this technique a try the instructions are available at Bead-Patterns.com The time has sped by with only 3 days to go before surgery. I am not sure if I will make another blog post before Monday. I will be back when I have recovered. Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes.

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

I just love your cuff bracelets!
They are just so pretty, and of course I still have to finish mine.
You are in my thoughts and prayers Sister. I love you...

Rosanne

Beverly Herman said...

Thanks Rosanne. I can't wait to see your cuff bracelet when it is done. Hugs!!

KV said...

Will be thinking of you next week. The bracelets are gorgeous!


Kathy V in NM

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I'll be sending all sorts of healing thoughts your way, Bev :) *hugs*