Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hurricane Pattern Sale

It looks like a good time to have a sale.
Use code: hurricane
To receive 20% off of all patterns in my etsy shop.
A sale will keep me busy while we wait for the power to be restored.
I am very thankful that my home and my friends are safe after Hurricane Isaac. I am thankful I have my iPad with all my patterns in iBooks. We hope we can go home soon.

A sample of patterns available
Garden by the Sea
Queen of Paradise
Mayan Treasure Bracelet
Siren's Jewels

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

stregata said...

Belated best wishes for your birthday, Beverly. I am glad to hear you are safe and hope you will be able to get home again soon. Keeping you in my prayers.

Beverly Herman said...

Thank you Renate. I am glad you stopped by!