Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Humblebeads Jewely

It's that time of the year. Christmas is already on display and commercials are playing on TV. Turn off the TV and avoid the shopping crowds. Shop hand-made. It's a tradition we started in our family.
Follow me.
I'll help you get started by showing you jewelry by my favorite designer Heather Powers. Heather creates designs inspired by the garden, woodlands and sea. Each unique creation is a celebration of nature's beauty. Shop this weekend and get free shipping with code HOMEFREE.
Let's get started!

These are on the top of my wish list. I am in love with these.
Pink and Green Petal Earrings.

Little House in the Woods.
Home is where the heart is. This necklace will steal your heart away.

Birch Bark Pendant
Inspired by the colors and textures of Gustav Klimt's birch painting

Autumn Leave
These earrings will dress you up though the Holidays and beyond.


Click on the banner to shop.
A gift from Humblebeads Designs is sure to delight a special friend or family member on your shopping list.

This review was brought to you by Heather's biggest fan. Her Mom.

Disclaimer: No monetary gifts or incentives were gained from this post.

3 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

These are all gorgeous! I especially like the the earrings. (I made my first purchase (charms) from Humblebeads this week and I'm excited to see them in person.)

Beverly Herman said...

Millie you will be charmed for sure by Humblebeads!

Unknown said...

Humblebeads is better. I really don't know why they call it humblebeads. Probably because these beads are humble. Lol.

motel albury