Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

iPhone-Cameras and Pictures

Two weeks ago we moved into the 21 century and upgraded our cell phones to 4S iPhones. Having an iPod 4th generation for 3 years the transition was easy for me. For my husband it was a whole new learning curve. He read the manual and user guide from beginning to end. I tried to show him short cuts and tips along the way. Let's just say I have more patients for teaching a new beader how to bead than I had for teaching him how to use his iPhone! Deep breathing paid off and we now sending iMessages and using facetime together.

Confessions:
I love taking picture and editing with photo apps.

I am an app junkie!

Sunsets and cloud pictures feed my soul and bring me joy

I love riding over the Huey Long bridge and taking pictures of the trains.

This blog post was made from my iPhone using Blogger+

3 comments:

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

I get too nervous on that bridge to even take a photo while seated in the passenger seat! I'm impressed that you got that photo.

Beverly Herman said...

I took a video of the drive across the bridge. I captured the picture from the video. My husband always looks at me like I am crazy when I ask him to take me for a ride across the HL bridge.

Marcia DeCoster said...

You are a techno whiz!