Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday

It's 11:32 pm. There is still time do Bead Table Wednesday.
Check who has what on their on bead table on Flickr.




Today I decided was the day I would learn Cubic Right Angle Weave. I've never gotten along with Right Angle Weave. I wondered why in the world I wanted to learn this technique. I could do RAW but never mastered it.

I watched a youtube video by Heather Collins. She made it looks so easy! I gave it a try. I used size 8 seed beads as suggested and I got it! After mastering the technique with 8's. I tried again with size 11 seed beads. I had it down. I could see all the possibilites this stitch has to offer.

If you would like to learn this technqiue I highly recommend this video.
Cubic Right Angle Weave with Heather Collins

You can find more of Heather Collins's patterns in her etsy shop Studio 183

Raku Bird Ceramic Pendant by MAKUstudio.

I made it with two minutes to spare.
Thanks for joining me for Bead Table Wednesday.

3 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Good on ya, Bev. I am in awe. I just watched part of that video and it makes my head spin.

Barbara Lewis said...

Love the beading! I've been tempted, but have not succumbed yet! That little bird is adorable!

Beverly Herman said...

LeAnn it made my head spin too! Now I've got the rytheme and things are moving along nicely.

Barbara I love that little bird by MAKUstudio. I put a link to her etsy shop in the post.