Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Need A Little Color

Late one night when I couldn't sleep I stopped by Bello Modo Beads one of our sponsor's for Bead Cruise 2009. I must be hungry for colors as these beauties will find their way to my mail box next week. It's been a long time since have added any new colors to my delica collection. I still have my first little baggie of delicas I bought many years ago. The sticker price said $.65. How long ago was that? More than 12 years ago! Bronze, Mandarin Orange, Espresso Bean, Berry Fuchsia, Cherry Cola, Avocado Green, Vanilla Milkshake, Dark Amethyst, Tropical Teal and Canary Yellow. What new colors have you added to your collection of beads?

4 comments:

Heather Powers said...

I love the new colors, it's fun to see you branch out! That yellow looks tasty.

Jean Hutter said...

Hmmmm - you have inspired me - I think I need to buy some new colors to shake things up a bit. I swore - no buying until I sell something but that might be forever - so I am off to the bead store, maybe this weekend.

Judith said...

I just got 3 of the Miyuki permanent galvanized finish beads. I've always liked the colors - now to see just how permanent they really are. (gold, fuschia, deep rasberry)

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Beautiful colors, Bev! :D I look forward to seeing where you take them.